Monday, December 2, 2013

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

For some time my world was out on the edge of reality. I knew before I came that this lifetime was going to offer me that. I stood up on my surfboard anyway and caught the wave that carried me here back in 1987. Up I went, riding high and fast, and heeding the warning of never looking back. I never did. I know WHO I am and what I am to do and be while I am here. I stayed ahead for a long time, looking for the shore that offered the landing. It seemed to never be in front of me, I rode that wild tsunami wave for 25 years. I finally hit the ground running at the end of 2012.  I want to welcome you to the new earth and my world. It is a place where all is good and improving. Where loving everything is the only solution to healing and happiness. Where success is a given and magic regularly occurring. It is where light is as much food to me as food is. Where laughter is mandatory, especially when something causes stress. It is where truth and exposure stop any less in their tracks. This place here is growing, watch and see, you will feel it come knocking on your world soon too. Embrace and enjoy, it is time now.

No comments: