Saturday, December 28, 2013

Miracles unfolding every where now

One must only look now to see the beauty of the people healing themselves. I am part of a legacy of healers who commonly get to see the bigger picture right away. Sometimes stressful, but always fruitful. We are the Cloud family, our name says it all. Watching from the heavens and committing ourselves to the betterment of what we see and adore. It is my greatest honor and greatest gift to see the bigger picture and share the easiest route. I love it when all I need to do is smile and be grateful. I am a HOPER, full of it. I believe in all things good and right, and I never say no to those things. I am part of a group who in remembering love and potential and the gift of seeing it become real here are supporting the healing that is happening. Today is a new day, accept your healing as the late Christmas gift unopened until just now. See it with the joy and excitement of a child. Grab it and hug it and say out loud, this is EXACTLY  what I wanted and asked for!! Yours forever, the gift of healing and the miracles that make it happen! Enjoy, we Clouds will be watching and smiling!

No comments: