Friday, December 13, 2013

Your normal AND MINE, TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

I am holistic in most aspects of my life. Health and spirituality two things that are very normal to me, are very not-normal to others. I have learned that that is OK. Throwing a cigarette butt on the ground - NOT NORMAL to me, would be to me like putting it out on my sofa. Yelling, not talking, not normal either. I had a conversation about abuse today, and what someone else thinks is normal in how they live their life and use their words to me, is abusive. But that is how they were raised and that is what they think is normal. Let's all get together now, and agree to disagree, I think that is normal too. I do not have to do it the way you do it to like or love you anyway. I know that now. There is no normal, there just is YOU and ME, and learning to get along with all these differences is the lesson here. THAT IS NORMAL!

No comments: