Friday, December 20, 2013

To get you MUST make some space by GIVING!

I see people so full they are about to pop! Energy held in does us no good. Energy wasted is also not too fruitful either. To get back in to the flow here, you must exhale before that breath of fresh air can come in. When one of my riders gets up on my horse for the first time, I say EXHALE!! Let go!! Relax!! Allow!! When that happens, my horse always smiles at me. Thanks mom, because the next breath in will be about US, not separate or alone, but together. Your breath released, my inhale, our combined effort and energy - unstoppable! One breath together, one way to meet and greet and share. I can read you by your breath, just like a dog needs to sniff you first before trust can be offered. I see where you are at just by the flow of your breath, I also know when someone has held it in too long and it has become toxic, when they finally let go it is loud and painful. Takes a lot of held in breath to holler!! Holding your breath now is no longer an option. Exhale everyone, let something out, or go, or give it away. If you are ready to explode, go away from the people and animals, go outside deep into nature and let it out! In the release, the giving, we make a giant magnetic space within to receive, and then this party can start. It is only in giving that we can receive, the holidays gives you many chances, take ONE!

No comments: