Friday, December 27, 2013

Value? when it is there, what next?

I know value when I see it. Whether it is art or product of intention, it carries a golden aura around it. The value of the human is in need of that knowing now. If you find value in something or someone, tell them. Do not take it for granted or assume they know. Say how much it means to you, how you see it so beautifully and say what measures you will take to honor and treasure it and share it with others, forever. I have things I value and I have people I value even more. I tell them how I love their spirit and their energy. I feel valued when I am with them.  I want them to meet others I value too. This is a good way to know value,  first you must feel valued. When that disappears, your ability to see it in another disappears too. Then the criticism begins. The separation follows and the alone time starts. That is  the gift of self, and the reboot time, to find value in WHO and HOW you are. I value my time here, it is spent loving the planet, her animals and her children. Loving is the highest honor we share, value increases under that influence. If I love my art, then the value goes way up, FOR ME. If I love me, the VALUE of my life  becomes larger and larger. Today, decide what YOU value, and then do something about it. Share it, tell it, celebrate it,  that is the only way to grow it!!

No comments: