Sunday, December 1, 2013

BUSY?? with what?

I watch people get busy, real busy, too busy, and miss the stuff the life and love require for a happy experience. Birthdays deserve focus, and we never should be too busy to celebrate, to honor, to photograph and make a happy memory for someone we love. Holidays deserve the same. It is not the busy part that you will cherish in your heart, it is the PRESENT part. Being there, being supportive, loving, surprising others with your wit and laughter. I was surprised last night by a birthday party and gifts that made me smile, a meal made by an amazing chef and champagne and desserts fit for a queen!! Memories made that will last forever! A warm fire, good music and lots of love! Sharing my life with those who share back with love and light in their hearts not too busy to come to Wisconsin. They said, never to busy to celebrate with YOU! What a gift!! Thanks I love you all!

No comments: