Sunday, December 8, 2013

The black hole of energy absorption

White reflects all light, black absorbs it. If you look at your reflection, which do you see there most often? Feeling dark and gloomy emits a color with a very low frequency. Feeling bright and happy emits a different one altogether. Food has color, eating the colorful foods brighten you up, eating lifeless food takes you into darkness, actually puts you down energetically and physically, on the coach or in to bed. Watch, what you  where/wear is an example of how you feel and what light you have to emit is demonstrated that way. I where/wear white ALOT. I also where/wear IVORY, white and gold ALOT too. They demonstrate me well, it is my choice and a way of expressing the light I have in my heart and in my life. Today, switch it up, NO dark WORDS, NO dark CLOTHES, NO dark ROOMS. Turn the light on, open the shades, smile and only use the colorful, life enhancing words in your vocabulary. Be very specific, it will shift YOU. And then it will shift all of those you come in contact with too, and for the upgrade, just wanna say thanks!

No comments: