Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Laugh at your life now and in it too!

We are so out on a limb here that laughing and letting go and just allowing what happens to happen is just not an option, we think. The worries, the woulda, coulda, shoulda, hangs around you like a wet towel. Instead, write it in to a story and make it funny. When I was being bullied by KSTP I did not think it too funny, now two years later, there are many parts of that experience that make me smile and laugh right out loud at the wild adventure it was. I shared with the kids here about being lied about on TV and they were amazed that I was OK after all that drama. The absurdity, the responses, the game here, it is challenging and it is also amazingly fun and funny too. I said I am better than ever for the experience. Laugh at yourself, your mistakes, some so outrageous, that laughter could actually be the medicine, the remedy for the pain. I know we need to lighten up, remember in the end it will all be fine, so enjoy this! I want to see you smile and hear the roar of your laughter! It is good for us all and can heal so much!

No comments: