Friday, December 6, 2013

The House Boardshop at 300 S. Owasso Blvd, St. Paul, MN ROCKS!

I haven't asked for help for a long time. I am an independent character, willing and a little crazy. Capable, and well aware that I can do what ever I set my vision on. I am a dreamer and look to the bigger picture all of the time. This time it included others too.  I do this because I know in my heart what feels right, so I asked for help and support for our Dakota 38 plus 2 riders. It is cold now, and riding in this weather is tricky. It is windy and slippery and presents each rider with challenges not found in everyday life. I am proud that these people have the guts and the willing spirits to ride horses toward healing our lives, and our history and the legacy of loss and pain it left for so long. I have a friend whose family owns a store and an outlet and an online store too, I asked if they might have any extra outerwear for these riders. And then I cried..... they gave so many jackets, and hats, and gloves and mittens and hoodies, that really, I cried. Let's all stand up now, and work together, get our world straightened out. This generous gift is life changing for many, giving opens the door to receiving. This season the Magnusson's have opened their hearts, and their store in a huge way and this message is simply my way of saying - Namaste' Kris, Amy, Gus, Elsa, Oskar, Jon and Ann!!! Merry Christmas, we will never be able to thank you enough, but know we are thrilled and WARM and very grateful on the ride to Mankato!! I love you all! Dr. Su

No comments: