Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'll SHOW you!!!

That is what I was told. So I smiled and sat back and watched. It took 90 days, like all truth does. The revelations were there and the truth bare and exposed in the light. Now, was it me being shown or the teller of the I'll show you SHOW? Both were given an extraordinary gift. The visions and the opportunity are always a gift to me. The way a person handles them, never the same way twice. I know the showing revealed needed changes, I also know that my open door policy is still a good one. I offer this to you today. SHOW YOURSELF, to yourself. Be honest with your situation, your looks, your choices, the use of your very precious time and resources. The only one really watching besides you, is the Creator and you will be able to talk about all of it soon, very very soon. If you are very brave, show another human and ask for input. That is the bravest thing we do here, and taken in the spirit of love, can shine a light, where the darkness has been for a very long time.

No comments: