Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The old boots

So soft and still fit so well, they look loved and used, and carry with them the good memories. Marked and scarred, but still usable. I am like an old boot here on earth. I have been here before, many of us have been. I have been there and done that, and for this entire lifetime I knew it would be my last one here. I decided in the beginning to make it something special. Special for me is different than special for others. Although I seem to impact a few people now and again. Special for me is to be surrounded by that which I love and those who make me smile every day. I did not want to work too hard or stress too much, I wanted to parent and have success with that. I wanted a work that taught me stuff that would upgrade me and then to be able to share that with those interested. I got all of those things and so on this day I get to sit back and smile. Those old boots slide on easily, look pretty good, and feel like a I belong in them, NOW that's life as I see it, being amazing!! For this I am great full/grateful!

No comments: