Monday, December 9, 2013

Can you change the world?

I hear the frustrations and rants about the system, the pollution, the food, the water, the bullies, the addictions and the self destructive habits of individuals. Then I hear the stories of self minimization of accountability when that happens. Less, lack or loss, or all of the above pushing and perpetuating the confusion into people's realities. Then pretending it is ok with a sarcastic WHO cares? or WHATEVER... Laughing and loving life here is the solution, the only one. Dodging obvious issues with making fun of someone or a situation, does no one any good at all. I heard a story about someone making fun of another person, and I asked why?? He said SOMEONE HAD TO DO  IT and I heard the child in the voice of that adult, crying for the times it happened to him and the pain still wedged deeply within. It is time to change our world now, and the way to do it, is to change yourself. ONLY YOU will yield to the pressure of your views and words.  Minimizing a situation, or laughing at your mis-takes or someone else's,  only drives the pain deeper. Our behavior and our words shape our reality, I want mine maximized by a life filled with joy and laughter and loving every word and every situation. Words of encouragement and inspiration need to replace anything less. I know that that will change the world , at least my little corner of it. Please remember, the words you utter are the reality you live in. Only you can change the world, one word at a time.

No comments: