Sunday, December 8, 2013

questions without answers

People ask the same questions over and over and over again. Those are the questions that appear to have no answers. I was asked yesterday if I had a pitch fork by someone standing right next to two of my pitchforks. At first I thought he was kidding, so I asked if he was. He cocked his head and said what? This is a great lesson for us all. So I pointed them out and went on about my work. Later he called me and said, I AM NOT STUPID YOU KNOW. I listened. We believe what we perceive about ourselves, and this perception was very telling. Those questions are for you, about you. Missing what is right in front of your eyes! Asking, asks you. SO instead of asking me, get a notebook, write this down. Use this to leverage some perspective about yourself, your abilities, your performance and then YOUR OUTCOME. Here are good questions for today. AM I the one I want to hang out with, live with, love, cherish, pamper, take a bath with and dance with, everyday????? Do I look like that person, feel the same way, live in a way I am proud to show off to others?? Is my home, my car, my job, my meal, my face, my teeth, my body, my pocketbook something I would open up and invite another to share, with a smile on my face?????? Am I using the natural abilities I have been gifted with, joyfully and with gratitude daily??????? It is not designed to be perfect here, but so much good stuff is not being shared. It is right in front of your eyes and you are asking where it is!!!!!!!!! Please get the notebook, take the notes, ask and then ANSWER your own questions now. You are the only one who really knows, you and GOD. Mini-me and mighty me! Asked and answered.

No comments: