Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WHO'S DRIVING - YOU OR ME??

I do not want to drive you in any way. Not your car, not your body, not your life. YOU DRIVE YOU!!! If I can support your journey with my love, attention, experience or simply by quietly enjoying your ride by sitting next to you, I will. I will not, however, take your wheel, nor will I allow anyone ever to take mine. I have had those show up and try to take my wheel, they thought they knew better than I did. They said slow down, speed up, move over, or let me do that. That is not how this works. Only I know what works for me and the only way you would know what that is - is to ask me and listen very carefully to what I say I desire. Then and only then could you begin to understand me. I once bought a Harley, A Screaming Eagle ,and foolishly I let someone else drive my motorcycyle. That was a lesson that I needed to learn because it did not go well. People need to drive their own things and putting someone else in control of you, when there is not a unity or a trust in place will throw you off balance. I learned my lesson and it was challenging. I drive me, fast and clearly in control of what I am doing. That is the way I like it. YOU DRIVE YOU, ANYWAY YOU WANT TO. Take care of your own stuff, feed yourself, find your inspiration, drive yourself. In the end we will all meet up at the same place. So keep on driving, I will too.

No comments: