Sunday, April 21, 2013

Share what ever you have no matter what it is

I shared some time this weekend with friends old and new. I have an optimistic nature and I love sharing that with people. I talk about what is right and good about almost everything. It costs me no money, it takes only a moment and it comes naturally to me. That is sharing from the heart. We all need to do more of it. It only takes an open view of the horizon of opportunity. When you see something or someone who would smile because of contact with you, go for it. I told a lovely older gal how great she looked at dinner the other night, I said she was sparkling. This caused a conversation about aging that left us both smiling!! I need this to happen to me more often, so the only way to attract that is to do it myself. How about YOU?

No comments: