Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Are you a gambler?

I am, high stakes. I know that is the essence of the shift of my perspective of consciousness. I have always been willing to risk it all for something greater to share. I did it in court, in marriage and in real life. I did it with health, and friendship and with the idea that there is something more to be had than we currently have. I was born with the fearlessness that it takes to put yourself out there. Risky but worth it. Did it cost me, yup! Friends, a way of life and even a little money, but does the hope of the bright today and brighter tomorrow win over that? Every single time!!! Are you willing to risk everything for something brighter and better and happier and healthier?? It will take all you have now to ask for forgiveness and love, it will be the greatest gamble you ever did, and in the end, YOU Will hit the Jackpot!! Take a chance, step on up to the game of life and go ALL IN!

No comments: