Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The mirror of others

I teach that horses mirror you, and to use that gift to work on your issues is brilliant and a great gift from the Universe. We are also mirrors to each other. Kids reflect the issues of their parents. Partners and friends can and do the same thing. When someone is venting, take notes and hand them back when it is over and clear. Those issues belong to them, period. It is time that we stop now and learn from years of experience that this is real and there is NO BLAME. Only progress. I see in the light of the eyes of those who come to me, potential and I speak of that in their session. I receive that blessing back everytime I talk because in the reality of it all, that potential is mine that I talk about. I use my appointments to ultimately help me, by saying positive and supportive things to my patients. That is why I am healthy and happy and successful. PERIOD. This is free, do it to and for one another now. If you can find something positive to say, SAY it. If not, keep quiet and do us all favor. I would rather mirror silence than pain or anger or something toxic. How about you?

No comments: