Friday, April 26, 2013

Whose mess is this anyway??

I had someone move in to the ranch and make a huge mess here. Stuff everywhere, nothing neat or put away. Now I may not be the most organized gal on the planet, but that was way beyond my mess zone. It drove me bananas. Then with that came the moody stuff and lack of accountability, then the words of YOU MISSED IT kept being said. I had to step back, reconsider what I had done and make a new plan. I said, I am all in now, let's get this cleaned up and organized and equal, and then all hec broke loose. I love people, especially those up real close to me, since you get to see all the details in someone's energy field. I saw the mess, felt the mess, lived in the mess and then when I knew it was really MY MESS, NOT ANYONE ELSE'S MESS. I TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT AND CLEANED IT UP. Actually up and out was how it went, but it is clear and beautiful again here, the way I like to live. I didn't miss a thing, I lived it fully, and in sharing the richness of that experience I know how we get ourselves up close to a mess and then think NOPE NOT MINE, AIN'T doing this. Hey everyone, we are in this together now. Community is the only way we can get this all cleaned up and back to the way God intended it to be. So let's just do it, the mess is OURS, we can fix it together. PS: Carly I am so proud of you for helping with someone else's mess yesterday, you are a good example of pitching in even when it is not your mess to begin with!! Love ya, MOM

No comments: