Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FULL APPROVAL FOR US NOW

If you have spent any time at all seeking someone's approval it is time to stop now, and simply approve of yourself. Human's look on the outside for what they really need on the inside. Kids are shaped by their parent's approval, their teacher's approval, then society's approval and in the end do not like or approve of themselves at all. I have a friend who's behavior I have disapproved of over and over and we fight like little kids about it. I realize now it is not his behavior I am concerned with, it is mine. Unconditional is unconditional, period. That is the love I strive to understand and generate. I am pretty good at most situations, but those closest to me are the hardest because they are right in my face. So today let's approve of everything, as perfectly placed and performing in the light of the larger picture. Without dark you would not notice the light. I approve!

No comments: