Monday, April 29, 2013

what is empty?

You are the boss of your level of fuel that produces energy and life here. Empty is when you spent more then you put back. I see empty kids, empty homes are everywhere now. Empty needs the remedy of love. Loves fills everything up and over with it's awesome energy. Self love is the lesson. Loving who you are and what you do and say, where and how you live, and then when full to overflowing, it becomes infectious and contagious in a real good way. I try to flow my joy and many receive it with a glad heart, to those who are empty they still find it lacking. Funny how perception is unique to each person and what I perceive as giving being so different than what another thinks. So here's to full, and me, and then overflowing my love and vision and stories to Earth and her children. Bring on a day of filling, get your love light shining, I am.

No comments: