Thursday, April 25, 2013

Is it you OR is it me? YUP

We talked last night about saying your truth and then having the person who hears it completely change what you meant. That happens all of the time. It has to because we are still all seperate here. I have a frequency, a note and my words are carried into the air at that tone. If you have the hearing to hear that note, you will be exactly matched to my words and the thoughts that created them. If you have not developed that hearing, you will adjust them to your own level of comprehension. Like a dog can hear the cries of the coyote, miles away and long before the human can. It registers at the time the listener can receive it and at the level the listener is at. People who come to me can hear my advice as life changing and become inspired, while others hear it as life condemning, and feel fearful or filled with regret about the subjects we are covering. The same exact things are spoken every time, yet the receivers are at different levels and I can not change them or that, they must strive to shift into a higher form of understanding. That happens when the choice is made to advance, become inspired and enlightened. No fear, no regrets, no past, just learning to live in the present and embrace it as the gift it truly is. Waste no more time now, it is all you have.

No comments: