Monday, April 1, 2013

Yes, yes and YES!

I have a dogmatic approach to life, meaning tunnel vision. It is the yes, yes, and YES factor filled with pure potential. I was born with it. As a child I could not understand NO. It was so LIMITING!!! I always would proceed into turbulent waters after the NO, with the WHY???? WHY???? WHY???? Usually that resulted in some sort of pain from establishment. I got very tough because I never stopped asking or as usual, breaking the rules where no was the answer to the question. I am simply here in this lifetime for the YES factor. I believe you all can DO IT! Whatever makes you happy and well and loving your life, you can and should do, without the limitations of the NO. My ex said to the judge in our divorce hearing, she said never to tell her no and I did it anyway and here we are. That was true, I will not waste time on the limitations of no way, not now, because I said so and Jesus wouldn't like it. I KNOW I AM ALL THAT I AM AND BELIEVE WE ALL SHOULD GIVE THAT A TRY. In loving life here and all that it offers, it is the yes, the go, the yay and the I THINK I CAN attitude that produces the truly desired result. Today is the alignment of the YES factor. Say yes to your dreams, your ideas, your visions. Say yes to love and laughter and truth. Throw in success and fun and forgive all the rest that does not fit in with the yes. YES is the word for me, give it a try and see what you attract!!!!! Sidebar here, in honor of the Easter holiday, think of what the yes factor did for Jesus, he did not stop at the no of death, he proceeded directly into the yes of resurrection and transcendance, sounds like a yes guy to me!!!!

No comments: