Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fernando Vossa at the Breakthrough Energy Conference, 2012 (Preview)

This guy is amazing. I have been pushed in my life many times in many ways, and I see through his teaching that the ability let it go right through me instead of feeling it or reacting to it, is the answer. I do not ever need to feel anything I choose not to feel again, I can just breathe it right on through and set my focus on the lighter part of the deal. Our new world depends on this. Keep the love, the potential, the laughter, the intimacy and all the goodies, let the rest just slide on by, they are not yours unless you OWN them. You will fight only with yourself if you choose to fight at all. It is not about that, it is about the good stuff and focusing your energy ONLY on that now. I must have owned some of that and so I pushed back. Now I am done, pushing will never need to be the answer again for me, only BEING. Being Susan, in love with this life and all that is offers!! Youtube this guy, he will change your life if you need some changes.

No comments: