Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weekender Healing Retreats at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson, WI

For many years I have been asked to set up a place where people interested in healing and shifting and relaxing can hang out. I have tried a few things and now I believe I have got it. The ranch is where my horses and my clinic and my yoga studio are. It is a beautiful organic place that brings peace and balance to our world. It has a private trail and woods to sit in. It is a place where both ends of the rainbow land!!! We are offering weekender get-aways here, for friends or families who wish to hang out in a healthy happy healing sort of place. We have clay baths, far infrared treatments, we have ZYTO bioenergetic body scanning, and horses galore, ready to ride or simply be with. We teach yoga and meditation and there is room to run, walk, drum and have a fire inside or out. If this is something you are feeling, give us call and we will set up your weekend. We have room for four at a time and it should be life changing for everyone. I love this world and taking a time out to get squared away for a future that is bright and healthy and filled with love is perfect!!!

No comments: