Monday, April 8, 2013

I AM FROM VENUS -The Moon and the DOVE are with me always

In your life you have connections to things familiar. I am very familiar with Venus. Since I was a child I have had that knowledge and created that form of energy. As a kid I was considered by my classmates to be a flirt, it says so in the yearbook. Funny how it all makes sense now. I know the knowing of the authentic self helps us all to be more secure in our bodies and creations, and on Fridays at the ranch that is exactly what our work will be about all summer long, working with people and horses and the remembering of the true self. The moon and the dove are symbols of my home planet and they are also characters here at my ranch in horse bodies. I have had both of them for a very long time and their personalities are very special and they teach us many things about ourselves that we need to know. The Dove has not been ridden in many years and the Moon is like riding a joyful child who spins and twirls and pops up and around like nothing you have ever seen. They are me and I am them, it is how the connection and reflections work. I have 11 of those reflectors, come and stay with us for a day or two and see your reflection, YOU WILL LOVE IT!

No comments: