Monday, April 15, 2013

LIGHT

When I see people I see light, fuzzy and colored. Different colors mean different things. Location around the body, location of the issues being dealt with and the specific colors involved. People your light is you. WHEN YOU ARE HEALTHY AND HAPPY YOU ARE RADIANT. I know radiance is my goal and that way I am doing my work without even saying a word. I can effect anything around me with the radiating light and the clarity it provides and the warmth. When I have no light left, I go to bed. It is usually early for me. Yet very quickly I recharge while I sleep and wake up radiating tons of light first thing. It is when I am best at athletics, music and everything I love to do. I need you know that the maintenance of your light during the day comes from what you expose it it. If you are around things that suck it out of you, like TV or crabby people, or junk food or drama, you will need to go to bed early too. If you are interested in lighting up others, smiling, gifting, blessing and eddifying is a good way to add in. Kids needs this daily, so do we all really. Speak your truth only if it adds light, if it does not, then rethink your issues, because dark words come from a darkened being whose light it their responsibility not yours. This will help us all!

No comments: