Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Adoration - the Angel's gift

Adoring those who bring smiles to your face is a gift from the angels. It is the memory of mama, not taking, but giving you all that love she felt in her heart as she held you to her breast for the first time. The deep warmth and embrace of true connection and a feeling of pure grace and gratitude that you had finally arrived. I have adored puppies, and chicks and little kids my whole life, my horses, my work and my beautiful daughters too. Grown ups are not so easy. I get embarrassed when I am adored. I feel unworthy for some reason. As a kid I was adored by a classmate and to this day he reminds me of that time, and how hard he tried to adore me. I just couldn't allow it!! Sorry Scott. Today is a day of huge transformation, use it well. Adore yourself, remember YOU have arrived. Go to the breast and then the heart behind it and fall deeply into a feeling of self adoration and be grateful you still have the chance now. We are beautiful graceful creatures capable of so much more, take it in and then share it - tell someone you absolutely adore them today and do not take no for an answer. It may be your last chance to say those words. I adore all of you and I am grateful that some of you adore me too, thanks Kevin and Mary Beth for adoring me yesterday!!! namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: