Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Do you want everyone to get you???

I am commonly saying I need you to understand this or that, or GET IT! I say that to my closest friends too, do you understand what I am saying or what I need here. Do you GET ME? My friend said at lunch yesterday, Honey I get you, loud and clear and I love you because of that. We have been friends for nearly 40 years, do you think it takes that long for someone to understand?? Did your parents get you, or how about your boss? What about your kids or your partner, do they get you?? This is the time now where authenticity is all there is, being totally open and honest about yourself to anyone who is interested. The interested ones will GET you, the others simply will not and just walk away, shaking their head and saying I did not get that. I want us all to GET IT, whatever we need, whoever we match, however it is delivered, be present, be open and you will GET everything you deserve now.

No comments: