Sunday, April 7, 2013

Trust - WHO, How and when???

It has been lost over a period of time where everyone had played it out for their own agenda. Money was normally the reason, sometimes it was just the game of how much can I get away with and not get caught or exposed. It takes a very long time to learn to trust another and once destroyed it becomes very difficult to reinstate. We are not taught to trust ourselves, learning to discern the needs and desires of the self is not shared with people. We must feel the feelings, and when they are worried or uncomfortable they are telling you to BACK UP or BACK OUT! It is why I ride and teach riding. It is about trust. That horse and me together with one agenda, agreed upon in partenrship, balance and understanding. I love that and am getting better at it everyday. I trust them and they trust me. No mixed messages. Today I rode 6 of them outside in the sunshine and they trusted me to take them safely on the trail and I trusted them to carry me with the same love and respect. WE had a great day together. Humans make it more challenging, ulterior motives and unspoken lies are common these days, so is violence and abusive talk and action. Those BECOME the ones you should never ever trust. This will give us something to work on all summer in the barn, people working out their trust issues with the help of those equine therapists. I KNOW I NEED TO WORK ON IT, HOW ABOUT YOU??

No comments: