Tuesday, April 16, 2013

White out and wide open!!! Let er rip now!!

As a kid the love of my life, Wade, died riding his motorcycle white out and wide open over a cliff into the Mississippi. I could see his wings unfold as he took flight and I never left him behind. I always say when I need high advice I talk to Jesus, Wade and Dusty. I have for years now. They surround me with love and light and they make me laugh and look up. Today in honor of those friends and my own ability to go white our and wide open, I say to us all, let er rip!! This is the beginning of the rest of your life, make it your rebirth day, everything fresh and new and YOU and ME filled with potential and unending unconditional love. Thanks Wade for loving me like no other ever has. Those memories keep me alive and in love with love.

No comments: