Saturday, April 27, 2013

Open now, giant energy awaits the open heart

My white pine is alive and flourishing in my world, she is creating a whirl of energy like nothing I have ever seen before. Daily it gets bigger and bigger. I am filled with awe and wonder at what nature can create. I asked her if I could be of service to her and she said it would be helpful if I planted two more close by. I said I could do that for us. I looked it up and the white pine is the PEACE TREE. I did not know that before today. I so hope for peace for us all all of the time. So it is no wonder that she feels my prayers and adds in with her force field. I even got a picture of it one day and it is magnificent. So today in this beautiful world of ours, find one magical thing in nature and ask what you can do to help her flourish. When we all do that imagine the boost she will receive. I love this planet, she is truly a wonder in every way.

No comments: