Monday, April 8, 2013

PLUTO, DEATH - REBIRTH AND TRANSFORMATION

WE GET A SUMMER OF PLUTO IN RETROGRADE. That may mean that taking it slow and doing the work necessary for a brighter tomorrow. Put it on the agenda for YOU! A part of us must die for the new to move in and take it's rightful place now. This is the time for that process. I had Pluto in my sign for 16 years up to 2008 and then all the shit hit the fan and life transformed. I know when I write the book the stories will seem unbelievable but they will all be true. I have had some awesome adventures in this lifetime of transition and resurrection and they are worth sharing. You are on the same journey, only each one has it's own details. Let's write your story too. That will be fun. Today think about how you want it to sound and then focus on that part only. Have a great week creating the new you.

No comments: