Thursday, April 18, 2013

Up close and personal should be your highest effort

I know that being nice to strangers is a part of my job. I meet new people every single day. I hear stories and see issues and feel the drama of their lives with every appointment. It is what I get paid to do. It is my life's work and my great pleasure to be of service. I also know that when I walk home that surrounding myself with loving, kind, generous, happy people are what keep me alive and well. I have many animals in my life that do that for me. They chatter, they cuddle, they kiss and they always say - come on let's play. Without them I would have left a long time ago. Surrounding yourself with people that match you should be your highest effort. If someone is taking, sucking, hollering, complaining or anything else like that - YOU need to move off. They never will. As long as they have an audience they will continue. The company we keep is our responsibility. I know that those who hang on to a relationship that bears no fruit or causes pain, end up seeing me with health issues. It is true. Examine this closely and make choices that love YOU!! Cleaning and clearing the UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL Connections is going to result in some awesome relationships now. Make way for a new day!

No comments: