Wednesday, April 24, 2013

YOU LOVE is true love

Think about it. We look in the mirror of other's to see ourselves, and long to hear the words I LOVE YOU! I approve, I support, I am here forever and more and more. We get mad and shout about it, we get sad and hide, we abuse ourselves with less and lack and loss, we get afraid and run away too. I am YOU, YOU are me, we are all in this together. Starting in the home space of the self is where I need to get it right. Loving me, and who and how and what I am is key. The YOU LOVE is true love is the truth. I need to validate myself, and know that I do the very best I can every day and I expect the reflection to be there in my own mirror. I need to eat like I love myself, sleep like I am loved, live the life of one who is cherished and adored. This will really step it up now, fall into step here with the love of your life - YOU!!! Others will see their reflection in you and fall in love too now. I think this could be real real good!!!!

No comments: