Friday, April 5, 2013

I AM SO MAD THAT YOU!!!

That is what little Hannah would say to her momma, THAT you, not AT you. It was perfect for what she was expressing. Parents are looking into their own reflection with their little ones. ONLY AFTER the seperation has occured does the wording change, around age 15 or so. Then it becomes different in the accountability place, I am so mad that I ______. If you are mad that you did something, or choose something that left a mark or an injury, own it as your own. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING TO YOU THAT YOU DO NOT ATTRACT. There are no coincidences or accidents here. It is all part of the schooling and all chosen by the pupil. If owned and learned and embraced and forgiven, it heals and can be used to help others with the story. I have used all of my stories in my practice and know that sharing my experiences openly is one of the best things that I offer. Sometimes it is difficult to share, yet when I do it raises me and the other person to a new level of trust and truth. I am proud to say that I did the very best I could with what and who I had at the time. Will I improve on that - YUP!! Knowledge is power, truth is light and love is the result. Go for it!!

No comments: