Thursday, April 18, 2013

The LIGHT of the new children

It is not only very very bright, it is also a magnifying glass, a true crystal ball. The new kids are called crystal kids for that very reason. I came as an indigo child, with a way of lighting things up that caused a lot of scurrying and hiding and even striking for some. For others I offered great adventures in magical ways. I know that has been my best work and my hardest job. I see more now than I ever have before and it is inspiring me to do amazing things and take amazing chances by making amazing choices. I know that if you visit me and ask for a reading, I am happy to share my visions with you. These new kids take that to a whole new level and will, under the magnifying glass, use a laser light that will shatter any illusion, secret or darkness. Cool huh??? They manifest everything that is in their world close up. Toxic will show up in huge ways, abuse the same way, fat makes fatter, crabby makes louder and more complaints, it is their way of mirroring the needed changes. Many will suicide off when it becomes enough, car wrecks and drug overdoses the two most common exits. Our coming and going is TOTALLY OUR CHOICE, period. Honor those choices. You are being given a golden opportunity to be exposed now to this great and glorious light, if it makes you afraid or angry, then you need it even more. If it inspires you to do better, then get it done. If you take the light of one of those children and make it yours, you will injure and maybe even destroy them. I see parents living vicariously through their kids all of the time, taking credit for something that the kid did. Sharing in their success is about loving and living in balance and supporting their dreams. It starts with you living in your own light and balance and loving your own dreams first and with success. Only then will come to the magical ending it can have. Parents wake up, they are HERE NOW!! You are being shown in ways that can lead you to love or lead you home, you decide or they will decide for you by exposing you in every detail. Big stuff, good news and lot of growth coming. Clean it up, or they will.

No comments: