Monday, April 8, 2013

I love to define the ways and words of people

So I heard the word NASTY, and had to think about that . I really didn't understand that word in the context in which it was used. Then I looked it up and it was defined as disgustingly dirty or physically repellent. The words we speak are our own words about us, they never describe another although they are projected that way. We speak our own truth and no else's. So remember to use your words in the way you want to manifest the things in your life. YOUR WORDS ARE YOU!! Be who, how and what you desire, if you are tempted to use negative words, remember you will be wearing them squarely on your aura only. I love this part of my choices and controls - I am the master of my own universe!! Am I know that I am good enough and doing the best I can and am very proud of the effort!!!

No comments: