Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Angels and Hawks

I am an avid seer. I see from a position of experience and accountability. I have spent lifetimes watching this world, from heaven or earth the view has been something special. We are about to get some coaching and assistance from those who have that same vision, ANGEL OR HAWK, of a beautiful harmonic and healthy planet just over the next horizon. I, in alignment with several others now, are here to deliver some very good ideas. Demonstrating a life of peace and recovery from density, will be the next step in my own work. I hope you welcome the healing of our world by beginning a journey of healing yourself. Each one of you is major, each body it's own planet. Your planet and all it offers connects to others in many ways. Your choices and words and demonstrations can become mine, if I allow or invite them too. Some of you are prepared to link up now. Others are still isolated and quarantined in their own lessons. You will recognize them by their distress signals, let them be, they will choose when and if they are ready to add in. Noise or criticism will mark their space, stay away. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, ARE READY NOW. Align with love only, align with beauty, balance, optimism and vision. See what I see, a place ready for an upgrade. Back to nature and ahead to harmony. Unity and communion, sacred in every way, partner up now with those of the same vision, HAWK OR ANGEL!!

No comments: