Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I can only share WHAT I HAVE

In my life I haved learned much, all of which I share. I share my health which is amazing, my visions which are really cool, my horses and yes, my words in this blog. I do not share my mechanics tools, because I do not have any, nor do I share my paintings because I do not paint. My love, my funniness, my energy, I share with those close to me. My passion is reserved for the dearest and nearest. I know that sharing is the key to growing something. It becomes larger energetically with the sharing frequency. It is the old story of fishes and breadloaves. If you do not have the things you want or need or desire, you can not share them. I have felt that sharing my things or my world on behalf of another does not work. It leaves me feeling used and empty. I have to be involved and equal and the choosing mine too. It is so simple to share a meal, a kind word, a sweet song, or a flower. It takes so little to ask someone to go for a walk, or to have a coffee. Including people in your sharing pool add love and life to your experience here. ALONE is for you period, no one else needs to share that. It is the place where you talk to you, you fall back in love with you, or you decide that leaving is better than staying. All choices valid, Earth is a choice, sharing is a choice, love also is a choice, and it all begins with YOU! Fall in love with yourself today, and surround yourself with everything you think is awesome and fun and vital and nourishing, then share it with someone you love!!! You will love the results and so will the rest of the world.

No comments: