Friday, April 19, 2013

are you ever late or show up uninvited?

I do not. From where I come from there is only respect and honoring others no matter what. It is what it is. When I became a Naturopath I had a long talk with Creator about my calling and my service work here. I said I will not go out and beat the bushes for clients, ever. I will however remain here and available to those who know in their heart that I am worthy of their focus for a minute. They can dream of me, hear of me or even remember me and I will be here for those who do. The rest are free do to whatever they choose. I also only show up when I am invited and I am always on time. I know this seems a lesson of little consequence, but God is the same way. Never late, but never shows up uninvited. Respectful of others in every way on every level, honoring freewill as mandated in Heaven. This goes for opinion too. If not solicited by someone it is not forthcoming from me or God. I will however, always be truthful and timely with those who question me and desire my response. The lesson is love, true love, I love you all too much to judge your journey in any way, you will be given the chance to do that yourself. I will however or whenever, be here when you invite me into your life and I promise I will be on time too! I am super fun and full of good ideas, let me know if you want to get together!! Dr. Su

No comments: