Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Vision of and for a new world

I am super sensitive. I react to everything in a huge way. When I was a kid the first mercury filling I got kept me awake for a year. Truth!!! I was only 10 years old. Horrible and life changing in every way it was the gift of a lifetime. It caused me to mature too quickly, gain weight, become frustrated and angry, and control of my healthy little body disappeared and it started me down a road of health isssues that would teach me until I learned. I broke bones to learn lessons hidden deep within my structure. Bones hold the oldest secrets you have. I became bulimic, and used alcohol as a release from the tension of my life and those things that I did not understand. The more fillings I got the crazier I became. My brain sped up and I could read so fast that I could not get enough books. These were symptoms of a mineral imbalance caused by mercury poisoning. A dentist told my client who is fixing his overloaded teeth that I was crazy and did not know what I was talking about. My client fired that dentist. Those dentists who refuse to be accountable for their role in this toxic mess, should all be fired! Discovery is over, we know the truth. Mercury, aluminum, lead and cadmium create huge issues with human biology and chemistry. Period. You may not relate your anxiety and other issues to this, but commonly this is how it starts. Fear, insecurity, anger, depression, and a myriad of health problems including cancer and autoimmune diseases can result directly from these heavy metals and the imbalances they create. Throw in some genetics and a lifetstyle that needs an upgrade and you have dis-ease! If you are in their presence, water, air, food or implant, they will take up space in you and cause major disharmony!! Do your homework , your life and our world, especially our children are depending on a vision of a healthy and happy and harmonic planet!! This is your wake up call, WAKE UP and spread the news!

No comments: