Monday, April 15, 2013

The practical application of extraordinary skills

What comes easily to you??? It is extraordinary, you know that right??? Each individual light here has a very specific strength and culling it out and using it in a practical way is what we are invited to do. Being human means living in a world of practicality with extraordinary flair and grace. Easy does it. If what you are doing takes a ton of effort and it never measures up, maybe it is time to consider a change to something that comes naturally to you. I did not enjoy school as a kid much. I enjoyed music, gym, art and people. I was told that that was not all there was, but it turns out for me that that is still, 55 years here, exactly what comes naturally to me. I help people every day in my work and IT IS PRACTICAL. The applications of what I teach change people's health and knowledge of how the body works in profound ways. I am extraordinary at it. My voice and words are my gift and using them to shift understanding and offer light for clarity is how I use it. Health is one of my favorite things. Nature is another. Putting them together and creating a career is extraordinary, don't you think?? Come and visit us and let us show you how we cull out the best parts of you and then you can create the practical and extraordinary life you are here to have. Look up the definition of that word, extraordinary and see how it applies to your life now.

No comments: