Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mastery

Are you practicing being a master? I am. I have been for a very long time and it is the most challenging part of my human experience. I love the easy stuff. I love the little kid parts that still linger in my world. I still like to get away with it once in awhile! I also know that total accountability for every detail of my life, my work and my words are mine and mine alone. That is the mastery part. Sometimes we wish it was someone else's fault. It never is. Making excuses for results is human stuff, not the mastery part. It is the woulda, coulda, shoulda or the ifs, ands or buts. All of those add-ons negate you and your experience and that requires a REPEAT. Masters know they were all your choice whether you did it consciously or unconsciously. The higher self really does have your best interest at heart, actually yours and yours alone, so hook up with it and start working on your Master's degree. Start with telling yourself that the entire situation you are currently experiencing is YES your choice, and then ASK YOUR HIGHER SELF< why???? What is the lesson, the benefit, the payback. You will soon see clearly the situation with no emotion attached, just simply how it all plays together for your best education and transition to that Mastery place. I have heard a million excuses and made a few myself. It is not money or status or looks or education that makes the Master. It is how they convey the highest form of energy here, LOVE. Love is patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud, it bears all things quietly and sometimes from a distance if that is necessary. It comes from a soft open heart and it first starts working on the owner. Feeding yourself properly, getting enough sleep, aligning with people that make your heart sing,being totally honest and those kinds of choices are all those loving things we need to do. Then when we master that, we can love someone else too. This is where many of us are right now, in that Master's program. It is the coolest thing yet, enjoy the opportunity to walk in the clouds while still living on the Earth, it is a rare and wonderful gift the Creator has given us.

No comments: