Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Referees - use them

We are using them more and more now, mediators instead of judges. Isn't that a cool change??? I have a low boiling point in the world of negativity. I can only take so many no's. Actually, I can not take any at all. I begin to boil when no is the word of the day. Twice I used referees to stop me from lopping off a head. They came in the human form as policemen. I knew without a mediator trouble would make it's way in and make a mess I did not want to have to clean up. They are here for us now, use them, it helps keep things in order. I am happy for the help how about you? Referees, mediators and those who love without opinions - handy in this time of transition. Be one if you can, use one if you need to, both make our lives easier and better!

No comments: