Friday, January 4, 2013

You and your drama

Has there been times when the peaceful and productive give way to crisis or drama or loss or injury? Think about that for a moment now. You are your own story. If your story is healing and peaceful, you will attract healing and peaceful. This is the new matrix here, magnetic to us instantly. I have learned to let go and go with the flow. In the past I may have been upset, I now just step back and take a breath and let it do it's thing. I know to do my work and share my gifts I must have peace in my life. No opinion should have more influence on me than mine. Am I proud of who and how I am? Will I do better next time or is was this the best I could do??? A client yesterday said she would not throw her dentist under a bus because he put an amalgam filling in her child that injured her and caused her two years of grief and illness. I said really. At first I was surprised, then I explained that she had been lied to about the content of the filling. She is meticulous in her care for her children and made sure the immunizations they got had NO MERCURY in them. So why did this happen?? Here is why. The mother had the same only different issue of her own that she had had surgery on twice with no results, the child being the mirror to the mom took action and reflected the issue to the mom so that she could and ultimately would SEE the issue and the truth. That being said, the mom became the client yesterday too!! Thank God for the lessons, now let us take responsibility so they do not need to play out with so much drama and loss and regret. Knowing is knowing, learn to know what you need to know, and remember it's your reality you are living in, you are your own CREATION!

No comments: