Friday, January 11, 2013

It will be worth it in the end

When we stand up for ourselves people get nervous and sometimes they react. If you are on the verge of changing your lifestyle, your personality, your profile, prepare for those reactions. Some will be so glad you finally woke up and others will simply not be able to relate to you any longer. As we grow and release our old connections to our history and all that it was about, we leave behind those who choose to stay in their history and not forgive and forget and move forward. I have at different times for different reasons made those changes and it changed every part of my life forever. I have walked away from marriages, from lifestyle choices, from religion and from college. Each time I did I knew courage and focus and self love would put me on the right path. I believe that most difficult departure I have ever made was in releasing love that was not complete or healthy. I got to the place where with or without love, the deal was the same, tension, stress and ultimately rage. I have taken a lot of crap in my life and owned some of it, but allowing anymore frustration or blame in my life was enough. I said no, no way, no how, not here, not ever again, go away for ever and ever now, and that was the end of that story period. It took friends and family to stand with me as I held my ground and kept up my courage. It is now a new day and a peace has settled over my home and in my heart. They will fear your decision because it forces people to look at their choices too. If you are hurt, or fat, or sick or angry or still feeling the pain from long past experiences, get help. There are awesome angels everywhere who can guide you into the light of self love and forgiveness. Some need mercy which is to forgive the unforgivable. All those things are available and when you need them you attract them. To those who participated in this lesson with me, thank you - all of you, for every single part of this transition was a gift to me, and in the end - it will be well worth it. Good luck to us all now and peace be in our lives forever now. Dr. Su

No comments: