Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Do not give up or give in

Look at who and how you really are. Have you given in to pressure or just given up all together. I see so much illness, physical and mental, and I know it comes from giving up and giving in. You are so much stronger than you think, but you must think you are strong first! I have seen so much in 55 years and being strong instead of giving up or giving in was not always my choice. I simply settled sometimes for just something or someone rather nothing. Kids do that with their parents, a toxic parent is better than no parent at all in their way of thinking, I felt that way as a kid and took the beatings to prove it. I was strong to defend my work, because I love kids and horses together. I was strong to defend my girls because they were the most important part of my life here and my reason for trying so so hard to do it right. Now it is time to be strong just for myself. My family and friends have encouraged me to be strong always but sometimes I just give in to make it easier on myself. Accepting less then I deserve. Do not let yourself fall into that trap. Be strong no matter what happens, for yourself first and most! You are loved by the bigger picture and these make good lessons for us all!!! I hear of mandatory shots for workers and students, then I read of their death or injury and I know it was too hard to be strong and they gave up or gave in, let that be another lesson. We are all too precious and fragile and valuable to ever take less than we deserve - Be strong and it will all turn out well! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: