Monday, January 14, 2013

What are you married to?

That is the big question today. I have two girls, one married and one engaged, they have watched and learned a lot about both aspects of life from others including me. What are we married to and how did we choose it. Partners are just one aspect of the marriage contract, vision and possessions are the other parts. They say if you agree on sex and money you will be successful in your marriage. I believe that has a lot of truth to it. Value is what we are looking for really. I know I have value, I attract valuable people and things all the time. I also know I seek value in others and want to know they feel that way too. Health, wealth, happiness and success are all valuables. If you are secure in your health, wealth, happiness and success you will be happily married to it and to another of the same value. If you are not, what are you MARRIED to? Something to consider. Some are married to drama, defeat, adrenaline and so it goes forward in that direction. If you are at peace, make a sacred union with all that you love, if you are not able to find it and be at peace yet, determine what it is that stops you from this union. It is a gift from White Buffalo Calf Woman to humanity, one of the greatest of all. Seek it out, decide for yourself and make it yours!

No comments: