Monday, January 14, 2013

New energy - BLISS

I bought a timeshare last year and it is called the BLISS. I did it because I love to travel and that name for a place to go and hang out for a week or two was perfect. I know that I create my own reality, we all do. Using that as a template for my future and for my life seems the right way to go. Pattern yourself around your bliss. What is your BLISS? That need to know is a must now. Figure it out, what do you absolutely love without reservation? Who do you absolutely want to be with? How can you attract these things into your reality? Only those blissful things. I take my work with me when I go to the Bliss, meditation, massage, yoga, sun and friends and family are my bliss. I read a ton and traveling to my BLISS allows me reading time too. This is an easy lesson, sit with a blank page and pen and ask yourself, if I had all the time and money in the world, where would I go, and who would go with me? That will be your first BLISS experience! Here's to a lot of Bliss from now on! Only you can find your bliss! Only you can hold on to it!

No comments: