Sunday, January 13, 2013

They who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could hear the music

I copied that in calligraphy and framed it when I was a teenager and it has been on my wall ever since. I know I must appear a little insane. I dance at random times, I always sing, to myself and whoever or whatever is close. I know now that adoring my existence and manifesting that adoration comes not only through my work but through the little things daily done. I was raised that those singing and dancing behaviors were only done in church. My family didn't sing at home and certainly never went dancing. I felt limited by that and did it my way anyway. They were disappointed in me. I have learned that in 55 years of life here that the saying on my wall is my reality and I adore that. Adoration comes from feeling comfortable and loving. Took me a long time to know that was true and always my choice. I adore you all! So just for today - sing and dance and who cares who thinks you're insane!!!

No comments: